Dear Friends of Amateur Radio,
We’re pleased to announce that Marvin Match (KA7TPH) will be teaching another Technician course in amateur radio in preparation to take the FCC exam.
- Thursdays, 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- November 2, 2017 through January 11, 2018 — skipping Thanksgiving
- At the SLC Public Safety Building (PSB), 475 South 300 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- 1st floor Community Room (enter at the small door on the northside of the PSB)
- Parking is available in a small parking lot behind the PSB to the east and on 500 South
- Scheduled for ten weeks of instruction but may be less, depending on student needs
- $35includes book and license exam fee; bring cash to the first class
- Registerat http://www.bereadyslc.com/community-preparedness/ham-radio/for the instructor to know how many books are needed
- Walk-in registrations are accepted, but books will be distributed first to pre-registrants
There are many ways to study for the FCC exam, but attendance at a live course provides extra content, an opportunity to see live demonstrations and ask questions, and to meet a great group of people aiming for the same goal. We hope to see you there!
73 (“Best regards” in ham lingo),
Susan Smith, President
Salt Lake Crossroads Amateur Radio Club